Welcome to “Weeks 18-20 in Review” in Exploring Countries and Cultures using My Father’s World curriculum!
Welcome to our travels to Kenya!
- Grasslands ~ plants and animals of Kenya
- Research on cheetahs and elephants
- Tapioca pudding – Kenyan recipe
- Movie about a cheetah: Duma
- Movie about the people in each biome we’ve studied so far this year: Human Planet
- Enjoying the book of Matthew for our Bible lessons
- We learned the character traits of missionaries like: David Livingston and Mary Slessor
Global Art craft: Necklace
Yummy ~ Kenyan Recipe: Tapioca Pudding with Pineapple
The missionary character trait copywork pages are from Mama Jenn’s website !
Though the girls are enjoying their studies of the different biomes, they were asking to do some hands on science experiments.
Their experiment choice (thankfully it was an easy one): an underwater volcano!
ECC co-op Class: Artist Impressionist study
Led by Kattie from 2 Ladybug and a Lizard blog
Artist: Paul Cezanne
My girls watercolor paintings
We are off to Asia next week!
Next week’s linky will be hosted by Kattie @ 2 Ladybugs and a Lizard !