Welcome to “Weeks 21 and 22 in Review” in Exploring Countries and Cultures using MFW.
Welcome to our travels to Saudi Arabia!
- We prayed for the people of the Middle East
- Camel lapbook
- How do I impact the environment ?
- Endangered and extinct species
- Pollution ~ air and water, acid rain
- Make hummus
- Learn the Lord’s prayer
- Read about God’s promises
- Learn about Muhammad and Mecca
- Impressionist Art Study
wow… what a busy two weeks for us! Now here’s a few pictures to show we how much fun we had!
Middle Eastern Cuisine at a local Restaurant!
Our ECC Co-op Kids ~ Valentine’s Exchange and Party
A science experiment in our kitchen on “ the density of 3 liquids”.
- Corn syrup
- Canola oil
- and a few objects like a coin, cork, small toy and a grape
Our Camel Lapbook from Homeschoolshare.com
Our ECC Co-op Artist Impressionist study: Paul Klee
The kids used oil pastels on watercolor paper. They then went over the oils with watercolor paint. The last step, to make the picture have a 3D look, was to add construction paper layers … as in an underwater scene.
Our favorite resources this week:
Please link of and share your week using MFW! Next week’s link will be hosted by Kattie @ 2 Ladybugs and a Lizard blog.
Enjoy your week,