Sunday, June 20, 2010

Walk'in Through BLOGS ....

Blog walking .... HOW FUN does that sound? 
What is Blog Walking anyway? 

Well, as a member of this year's The Old Schoolhouse CREW (which is so exciting), I can be part of introducing 10 new CREW blogs a week. 

Since you stopped at my blog, why don't I tell you a little about me:
  • I love the Lord and want each day of my life to glorify His Name
  • I am privileged to stay home and teach my children
  • I have been married 14 years to a wonderful husband, who also loves the Lord
  • I have been blessed with two little girls ages 5 and 7 years
  • I have three dachshunds and a maine-coon cat
  • I live on 2 acres in the country which I love to mow
  • I am a TOS Younger Crew member - 1st year YEA!
  • I love to study homeschooling curriculum
  • I am new to blogging - eek!
  • I love to scrapbook
  • I was formerly a Veterinary Technician and Pharmaceutical Marketing Manager
  • I am not sure homeschooling is easier then a career outside the home
  • I love to homeschool because I am sanctified and blessed to spend each moment with the girls

A mom and member of TOS Crew came up with this great idea.  Her name is Michelle and here is her blog http://beyondsilverandgold.blogspot.com

  Now don't forget to walk through the following blogs and leave a few comments:
1. Second Star to the Right and Straight On Till Morning
2. Surviving The Testosterone
3. Family Style School
4. School Around The Bible
5. 1628 The Story of The Goebels 5
6. Morris Family Madness
7. Homeschool Musings
8. Homeschooling (and then some!)
9. Heartfelt Homeschooling
10. following Him home

 

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from the TOS blog walk. It was great to learn a little bit about you. I scrapbook too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica! I've got your site bookmarked so I can check out your reviews. So glad to hear your co-leading the FCCH group!

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Crew, 1st year younger group too!!! I am blessed with 5 girls. Can't wait to read more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails