I have been TAGGED by a sweet friend Jennifer for a Q & A session… check out her blog Training Them Up!
She gave me 8 questions I have the answer. Then I have to pass on 8 different questions to 8 different blogging friends….
So here are the 8 questions she gave me with my answers:
1. What's one thing about your hubby that still makes you weak in the knees? Is it the same thing that gave you that feeling when you were dating, or has it changed with time? Hum…He has always and is still a servant for both his family and the Lord.
2. How have you seen God working in your life lately? eeek – my critical spirit
3. Does your family have any favorite family traditions? Split wood and stack it – is that a tradition? or a seasonal chore?
4. What has one of your kids done lately that has caused you to laugh out loud? Dressing up and ALWAYS hunting for bugs
5. If you could be alone in the car with a CD of your choice, what would it be? 3rd Day, Jennifer Knapp
6. Do you have a hidden talent, even if it's not something practical? (For example, I can pick up almost anything with my toes!) Ok I can too – but just with my right foot
7. If the you of today could go back in time and tell the you of high school one thing, what would it be? Stopping being a wall flower
8. If money wasn't an issue and your schedule was free, what would you spend your days doing? Creating homeschool curriculum and unit studies
Ok - now here are my 8 questions:
- Do you teach your children or does your spouse help you?
- Have you ever gone to a homeschool convention? If so, did you have fun?
- Have you complimented or encouraged your spouse lately?
- What are some of your child’s God given gifts? or talents?
- What character issue is God working on in your life right now?
- Do you struggle with getting in the Word each day? (I do)
- Do you watch a TV series? If so, which one? or two? or three?
- If you had a day alone what would you fill your time doing?
I will now tag 8 people just for the fun of it, but if you read this and want to play along, consider yourself tagged! Just comment so I know to go to your blog and read your answers. No blog? No problem! Just answer in the Comments area below! I can't wait to read what you have to say! :)
Kattie at 2 Ladybugs and a Lizard
Jenni at A School of Our Own
Amber at Refined Metals Academy
Joyce at Joyful Creations
Wendi at Simply At Home
Isabel at Girlies of Mt. Hope
McMama at Ruby Slipper School