Thursday, June 24, 2010

Review launch: July 19th - Travel the World !

Many of you know how much I love to read homeschool curriculum catalogs and stroll through the convention halls.  Well I have to share that my love has gone one step further.  I was picked to be part of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine's TOS Homeschool Crew.  YEA YEA YEA

What is the Crew?  The Crew is a group of about 233 homeschooling parents.  Our goal with this program is to help vendors spread the word about their products and services.  We will spend the next year promoting these companies by sharing about their products and services on our blogs so that other families will be introduced.

I am part of a team with 3 other Crew members and a Crew Captain. You can view their blogs from a link on the left of my blog home page just under our logo FOLLOW US.

I will be launching my first review for our team on July 19th.  So if you want to be the first to read about how my girls and I headed out this summer to Travel the World from Asia to Europe and onto Antarctica, then you can do one or two of the following:
  1. Subscribe to my blog - then you will be personally emailed each new post I write. I usually write about 3 posts a week.  You can just put your email in the "subscribe field" in the left column of my blog home page
  2. Follow me - click the follow button on the left column of my home page 

1 comment:

  1. I am reviewing this as well - I'm looking forward to reading what others have to say about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails