Thursday, July 15, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks Vickie!
Thanks so much for awarding me
The Versatile Blogger award!
 
 
 
 
 
There are three rules to keep the award going:
  1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award along.


Seven things about me:

  1. I love God’s creation and the change of seasons
  2. I love to watch my girls catch butterflies and dig up worms
  3. I love the Lord and His mercy that is NEW EACH DAY
  4. I love my husband – who has been my best friend for 18 years
  5. I am thankful for the privilege of homeschooling my two girls
  6. I am thankful that the Lord is using me to impact lives for eternity
  7. I am thankful for the freedom of living in America!
  8. Do I really have to stop here…..? so much to be thankful for…


It is now time for me to pass this award along to a few of my friends.  I’ve enjoyed their blogs – so will you: 

 
Now it’s your turn to pass on The Versatile Blogger award !
Thanks again Vickie!
Signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, Monica! I'm getting to pass it on...

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Monica! I also enjoy your blog and am excited to follow your journey through MFW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica~

    Thank you so much.

    I'm sure you can tell (due to my lack of posting)...that we are on Holiday in Cincinnati right now. I will be sure to post about this, and pass it on, once we are back home, and into the swing of things.

    Thanks again, and thank you for reading :)

    Have a Great Weekend!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails