Saturday, August 14, 2010

The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner

Are you looking for a planner to organize not only your household but your school days?  Are you looking for one planner for multiple-children?  Are you looking for the BEST planner every created in 2010?  Well … look no further.

I have what you are looking for right here for only $39.00.  Yes, only $39.00. 

image

The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner is the only planner you will ever need all year! Please sit down for this one.. it is 614 pages !

It love convention time so I can look through curriculum and other books.  This past year I was looking for a way to set up lesson plans for both of my girls independent studies and unit studies for the year. And let me tell you, I could NOT find a lesson plan book to fit our needs.  The Schoolhouse Planner fits our needs!

I love the fact that it has a customizable aspect of typing information right into the form with the children’s names, titles of classes, curriculum, books lists, unit study form, and more!  And you only have to print the pages you want to use!

p1

So back to the planner pages I am loving:

  1. Customizable planning pages for both of my children
  2. Unit study template for our MFW Adventures history and science
  3. Bible reading schedule to keep me accountable for spending time with the Lord each morning
  4. Daily to-do list – I love check lists
  5. Calendar pages for 2010-2013
  6. Co-op planning forms
  7. 84 recipes – grocery and menu planners
  8. Bible memory record
  9. Timelining history
  10. 12 year planning pages – I know were are only doing K and 2nd this year but I can’t help planning with these awesome pages!

p2 

These are the forms in the planner that I will start implementing into my household and schoolroom soon:

  1. Craft planning form
  2. Family tree to research our ancestry
  3. Computer password form
  4. Nature journal pages
  5. Instrument practice and extracurricular activities
  6. 24 articles, 2 for each month
  7. Science lab sheet
  8. Animal classification list
  9. Newberry and Caldecott Medal winners list
  10. Convention planning form – I love convention time!
  11. Journaling pages
  12. and more and more ….I think I’ll spend all year printing more pages packed full of FUN!

p3 

The Schoolhouse Planner has your homeschool and household thoroughly covered!  You can use it digitally, as one printed master planner, or print separate planners for each family member, it provides everything you need for a well-planned year!

p4

Order today from This Old Schoolhouse Store

always with free shipping!

All E-Books published by The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine come with a 7-day, 100% money-back guarantee!

Disclaimer:  I am writing this review as a sell sheet.  All opinions expressed in this post are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails