Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Homeschooling is a Labor of Love

image I know how seriously we homeschooling parents take our conviction to homeschool.  I know I do.  God sanctifies me through it too!  I believe it is a wonderful privilege and blessing to teach and train my children each day. 

Is homeschooling our children a labor-of-love? 

Yes, it is. It is hard work but no one has go do it alone. 

This Old Schoolhouse magazine is offering a  “Labor of Love” subscription  sale as a celebration of your commitment to homeschool, and I want everyone in my group of blog readers to know about the sale.

TOS Magazine are offering a:

HSLabor468x60-2010 One-year print subscription for just $7.95 (starts Winter 2011)(normally costs $25) or 

A one-year plus current (Fall 2010) issue print subscription for
only $12.95! That’s 5 issues for only $12.95! (normally costs $30)

From August 31 through midnight PDT on September 15, you may can take advantage of the crazy low price! TOS Magazine is offering only 5000 of these subscriptions — once they're gone, they’re gone. The sale could end before midnight on September 15 if they reach 5000 new subscriptions.

Check out The Old Schoolhouse website for more details!

Why do I subscribe and enjoy this magazine?

  • It comes out just 4 times a yearHSLabor140x180-2010
  • It is a packed full magazine – almost 200 pages
  • It’s motivating and encouraging
  • I enjoy the unit study information & art 
  • It has articles to lift me spiritually
  • I get to giggle
  • LOTS of product and curriculum information
  • I can see what others are doing in their homeschool

  • Great articles from experts in homeschooling

  • And so much more!

Like I said earlier, we do not have to homeschool alone! 

Join The Old Schoolhouse Magazine community!

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails