Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday – Marathon Success

This is a Wordless Wednesday post because words can NOT express the priceless moments in the following photos of ..

My daddy and “E”

IMG_0904 “E”, my daddy and little sister ~ she’s acting like she’s runnin’ huh? – NOT!  This is mile 9.

 

IMG_0908 Full of smiles at mile 12

 

IMG_0912

Heading up a hill at mile 18.5!

 

IMG_0915

 I would have been curled up on the side of the road 20 miles ago, but they’re not!  A moment at mile 22.

 

IMG_0917

They rounded the corner to the finish line!

 

IMG_0919

Thank goodness the finish line was down hill!

 

IMG_0921

This photo leaves me speechless…what an unbelievable moment!  .. can you grab me a tissue.

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Papa and E are so cute! Only 16 more years to go! (At least that's what Papa says!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails