Are you looking for a program that teaches your child several subjects at one time? An award winning program? A multi-sensory program? A super FUN program for your young children?
Read, Write & Type Learning System is designed for students in grades K-3. The system is a software program available on CD or on-line. The software includes phonics, spelling, keyboarding and word processing.
With the Read, Write & Type!™ Learning System, you can...
“HELP a child learn to read! This 40-lesson adventure is a powerful tool for 6-8 year olds just learning to read, for children of other cultures learning to read and write in English, and for students of any age who are struggling to become successful readers and writers.“
“ACTIVATE multiple brain systems! Children see, hear, speak, touch, move their fingers, and laugh with pleasure as they play each new level. Research shows this is the most efficient and effective way to learn.”
“SEE impressive results in just fifteen minutes a day! This simple yet revolutionary program teaches children to read while teaching them to write! Visual and auditory help comes from the Talking Keyboard and Helping Hands as children sound-out, spell, and read hundreds of words in engaging animated games and stories. “
My daughters, ages 7 and 5, LOVED this program!
- Very engaging software – colorful character Letters and a computer virus named Vexor, who is mischievous along the way
- Lefty and Rightway did a great job teaching the girls finger position on the keyboard
- The 40 exciting levels were motivating for my kids - filled with music, color and animated characters
- The girls learned how to spell & type words, build sentences and stories throughout the levels
- The girls loved the extra game challenges in each level too
- Each Certificate of Merit award the girls earned they hung on the wall visualizing an accomplishment that motivated them to continue through the levels
Check out This Old Schoolhouse CREW to see what others are saying about Read, Write & Type Learning System by Talking Fingers.
Disclaimer: This product was given to me for review purposes free of charge, not to be returned to the vendor. All opinions expressed in this review are mine.